- A 50% reservation deposit is due at time of booking for your cottage or family cottage; a 100% reservation deposit is due at time of booking for your room or suite; any balance is due 7 days prior to check-in.
- Rates are quoted in Canadian Dollars and are subject to applicable HST. Charges are for the use of the assigned accommodation unit and available facilities only.
- Cancellation of a reservation is subject to the following fees:
60 days or more = $50.00 processing fee;
31 to 59 days prior to arrival = 50% of reservation deposit;
30 days prior to arrival = full surrender of rental deposit.
- There are no refunds for late arrivals or early departures. Accepted methods of payment include Visa or MasterCard. A valid credit card must be presented at the time of check-in.
- By entering into this Agreement, you authorize us to charge your credit card or other accepted payment method for all applicable amounts set out in this Agreement.
- Security Deposit: Pre-authorized security deposits are required for all bookings as follows: family cottages: $1000, cottages and suites: $500; and rooms: $250.
- All accommodations are self-catering and self-serving. We recommend bringing your own linens, blankets, pillows and towels. Linens and towels are available at reception at an extra charge. There are pillows and blankets available to guests and left in each unit for the season.
- Only those persons listed in the reservation may occupy the property at any time. Occupation by anyone NOT listed will result in immediate eviction without refund or at the discretion of Delawana a $100 per person per night charge. Additional persons may be allowed by prior arrangement with management only and shall be subject to rates and conditions in place at the time. Bookings may be denied from non-family groups or groups composed of all adults. We reserve the right to make the final decision as to acceptance of bookings.
- Reservations are typically for a specific accommodation unit which at times may not be available. Delawana reserves the right to assign a different accommodation unit in the same or a superior class of accommodation units prior to check-in. Delawana reserves the right to enter the unit on reasonable notice for maintenance or repair.
- You must be at least 25 years old to rent a family cottage. You must be at least 21 years to rent a cottage, suite, or room. We reserve the right to request proof of identification upon check-in.
- All units are to be left tidy and in the condition you found them. Garbage is to be appropriately placed in designated bins. A cleaning checklist shall be completed and signed by you. An inspection will be made by Delawana personnel before your arrival and after your departure. If accommodations are not left in a satisfactory state, charges against your security deposit will be incurred. Any damage to the Resort or its facilities, equipment or other property will be assumed by you. DAMAGE EXCEEDING THE VALUE OF YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD BEING USED FOR YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT.
- Check In is 4:00pm & Check-Out is 11:00am. Guests may request a late checkout subject to availability and rates and conditions in place at the time.
- Pets are not permitted on the Resort or in the accommodations at any time. Service animals are permitted. The Resort does have a Yellow Lab mascot named “Gertie”.
- Smoking, Cleaning of Fish and/ or Damages to Resort Property: Smoking, cleaning of fish, or cooking offensive smelling food is not permitted in any of the accommodations. Should the accommodations have any sign of smoking, cleaning of fish or odour an appropriate cleaning fee will be charged against the security deposit.
- Parking Permits and Keys: A single parking permit to use while at the Resort will be provided and must be displayed at all times. Replacement accommodation keys are $15.00 each. Additional parking is subject to availability and applicable rates.
- We cannot guarantee WiFi reliability, speeds, or signal strength.
- Amenities and Facilities: Please remember that all amenities are on a seasonal, weather dependent schedule. We reserve the right to close any facilities at our discretion without prior notice. In the case of unforeseen events, Delawana will make reasonable efforts to remediate the situation. Delawana shall not be liable for non-utilization of package components or loss of recreational opportunities due to weather, power failure, or any other circumstance beyond our control. Please note that our facilities and accommodations do not have generators.