The Muskoka Experience
At Delawana Resort we pride ourselves in being a team that loves to serve our guests. We take pleasure in providing the cottage lifestyle and Muskoka experience for our visitors.
Our Team's Best Qualities:
- Passion and Enthusiasm - We approach everything we do at the resort with an optimisitic attitude, and enthusiastic energy. We are passionate about what we do.
- Teamwork - We all work together to achieve our goals, and help eachother out by offering a helping hand whenever it's needed.
- Respect - We always treat one another with kindness and patience, including our customers. Our employee and customer relationships are built on respect and communication.
- Accomplishment - We encourage all of our teammates to meet and hopefully exceed our guests' expectations.
- Love of the outdoors - Living and Working in Muskoka can be one of life's great experiences. Our employees love the outdoors, and enjoy nature. We think summer in Muskoka simply can't be beat.
If you share and value these qualities, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
|Office / Guest Services Supervisor||Ongoing Employment|
Nov 1 - Apr 30 (~15 hrs /week) May 1 - Oct 31 (~40 hrs /week including weekends)
|Looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic individual. Responsibilities include but aren't limited to supervising and sometimes performing: Reception Duties, Housekeeping, Guest Services Duties, Booking Processing/Management, Guest Communications, Employee Communications, Online Engagement. On-Call shifts are required during the summer season (May-Oct), so employee must live within a reasonable distance (10-15 mins) or be willing to stay on-site during on-call shifts. For more information please see the full job description here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14DYappQaPs6eUcsXKQvuaSn9EL2qQrDThZXoAR0SxkE||$20.00/hr|
Please use the Employee Application Form found on this page when applying for any and all positions.